An enormous range of commercial flooring
Commercial flooring usually needs to wear just as hard as it looks good. It’s no good investing in commercial carpets or flooring that isn’t designed for the job, will look tatty in no time and might even eventually present you with health and safety issues.
We’re here to help, with all the expertise, experience and dedication to deliver perfection first time, every time. With us as your flooring partners you’ll get top class service, prompt attention, expert fitters and extremely good value for money.
Here are just some of the comercial flooring solutions we deal with in the everyday course of our work. No job is too large or too small, too complex or simple, too cheap or costly.
Commercial floors supplied and fitted
- Wood flooring of every kind, from real wood through parquet flooring and engineered floors to oak floors and remarkably durable laminate alternatives
- Linoleum flooring, a trending style that’s as long-lasting as it is safe and attractive, with the potential to create intricate patterns to your specifications
- Rubber flooring, a tough and great-looking natural material with a wealth of exceptional properties. We also supply rubber floor tiles
- A huge variety of vinyl flooring designed for a multitude of purposes, plus vinyl floor tiles, luxury vinyl flooring and cheap vinyl flooring
Big brand flooring for business premises
We’re proud to supply and fit a range of products from some of the top brand names in the quality flooring world.
- Amtico flooring -Serious luxury in the form of a suite of smart, contemporary and traditional designer vinyl flooring collections
- Marmoleum flooring – Like lino, marmoleum is made with natural materials, performs well from the outset, is easy to clean and extremely cost-effective
- Rhino flooring – Available in a huge range of designs, Rhinofloor vinyl flooring is designed to provide you with a good looking solution that’s remarkably durable under general wear and tear
- Elka flooring – Elka engineered flooring is strong, easy to install, stable and looks exactly like a solid wood floor. It’s actually made from three or more more layers of wood with a top layer of real hardwood
- Click flooring for simplicity and style, loads of varied designs, colours and patterns that fit together tightly for a smooth, durable finish
- Tile effect laminate flooring – When a wood finish laminate leaves you cold, there’s an amazing choice of tile-effect laminate floors to explore, a different take on an enduring favourite
- Plenty more – ask our expert staff
Get a free flooring supply and fitting quote
Whatever you need, we’ll be delighted to discuss the options and provide a free, no obligation quote.